Sunday 8 December 2013

Time to re- think








Today is Sunday 8th December 2013. I managed a 30 minute run this morning. Thank The Lord, because the lack of exercise has been killing me.

This is how my 8 days of pain relieve went.........

Thursday 28th - Sunday 1st......





Drove to twickenham on the Saturday, things not too bad. Then Sunday it went downhill fast. I ended up in the NHS walk in centre in Gt Yarmouth, not able to catch my breath because of my back spasms. Came out of there with........







Oh my god, the Tramodol opened up a whole new world, a very strange and weird new world. It took away the pain but that's because I didn't feel I was myself. The end of a good night on the beer would be close to how my head was spinning. On Monday it was spinning so much I could keep anything in my stomach, so had a visit to my Gp. This time a came out with........










This combination worked the best. The last step this week was.........




Had my back pushed, pulled and clunked..... Feels good though..... More work to do....


The lack of training has given me time to reflect and have a re think about how I go about things.

Number 1 ........ Need to spend more time on my flexibility. I know I have said it before, but this week really has been a reality check.

Number 2 ........ To help achieve number 1... I'm changing my run goals from distance to time.

Let's see how that pans out..

Good News on the fundraising front......






This blogs donation roll of honour

Paul Andrews.... An old Regt mate from my early days in the RAF

Astrid King..... One of my Walberswick ladies, a donation made from along way away in USA

Thank you thank you thank you.


Diary of a long distance runner

Sorry no entries to make.... Normal service will soon be resumed





No comments:

Post a Comment