Sunday 8 June 2014

Nearly at £7000 mark




Two weeks since I've been back from London to Brighton. Back on the training, doing more trail runs for definite. I'm trying a different pair of shoes, see what these are like. They are Inov8 trail roc 255. These are more like normal trainers unlike the Hokas.





Will let you know how I get on in due course.

I paid in the money that people had paid to me for London to Brighton. Even though I didn't finish, all kind donations and guesses totalled £352. This money and a couple of donations have brought me so so close to £7000





Hope someone or a few someone's will tip me over the 7 grand mark before Monday morning.


Fitness tip #12. If at first you don't succeed. Evaluate, change if you need to. Leave disappointment behind you and try again.

Diary of a long distance runner

Friday 30th May 2014 - 30minute easy run on road
Sunday 1st June 2014 - 85 minutes trail run with Paula



Monday 2nd June 2014 - 50 minutes trail, steady
Tuesday 3rd June 2014 - 60 minutes mixed trail /road steady. Warm day
Friday 6th June 2014 - 65 minutes mixed trail/ road very warm evening
Sunday 8th June 2014- 110 minutes trail run again with Paula, again a lovely sunny day




This blogs donation roll of honour

Viv Hunt - one of my Walberswick ladies
Claire Whittonbury - another of my Walberswick ladies
Ann Pettitt- one of my heart patients

Thank you so so much, I'm getting closer and closer to that £10000.



No comments:

Post a Comment