Sunday 14 April 2013

Its here.......... the giving site is Live.


Its Here........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The 2 years to go starts today............  Please please please Sponsor me and help raise the £10,000 that I would like to give to Mencap. Its so easy to do.

www.justgiving.com/mark-nussey

1. go to www.justgiving.com/mark-nussey    

2.  Text  NUZZ69 to 70070

3. Stop me when Im out running and give me your cash


If you want to guess How far i will run in 12hours on the 29th June 2013. Just use method number 1 and leave your guess of mile totals and toilet stops along with contact details in the donation message. Each guess is £2.

If you own a company or work for a company and feel that you would like to sponsor me in return for International advertisement, then please email me at mark.nussey@btinternet.com  for more information


This week the plans started for an Exercizathon, this event will have amazing classes on an outstanding Timetable, delivered by a team of fantastic instructors. date to be confirmed. Watch this space.............


Lets hope the cold weather is behind us, bring on the heat......
C
Fitness tip#4   Listen to your body. 

If you didnt take heed of Fitness tip#3 or your week has been extra hectic, make sure you listen to your body. Training gains don't disappear instantly, so rest your body, re think your training if needs be, look at your diet, but don't be down hearted. Your Goal/Goals will benefit in the end.


Diary of long distance runner

Wednesday 10th April 2013. - 6 miles cross country with Paula. It was warm and dry.

Yep thats all this week, I took my own advice and had an easy week.


Thank you in advance, and please keep following my Blog...... I've hit 1000 views of my blog. Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment