Sunday 30 June 2013

Endurance run cancelled

I thought my leg problems were behind me after my 8 hour run. I was wrong. My left hamstring injury decided to return last weekend. I reluctantly took the decision to postpone my 12 hour endurance run at Gorleston. I plan to run it same place but in August. This will give me 8 weeks to get myself injury free. This is a really frustrating time as I just want to run.


My motivation to write this blog is not where it should be. I put this down to me being upset that my ability to train and run has been put back. Normal blogging will return in good time.

On a positive note, we have our first winner of Marks monthly 100 club.


Number 53, belongs to Mr Eddie Dixon from Lowestoft. Well done £50 is yours.

I plan another monthly draw in August.

This blogs donation roll of honour.


Jane Tibble - one of my Walberswick fitness ladies
Sandra - another Walberswick fitness lady
Stevie Allix- an old regiment friend
Thank you

- Posted from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment