Saturday 26 April 2014

4 weeks to London to Brighton.

This week has been an ordinary week, steady training. I received my start time for L2B. I'm off at 6.40am with 150 other people. I'm looking forward to it. And I'm also looking forward to getting it out of the way. I can then cut my training time but make it more quality training.

I've reached £6000 in the fundraising, and I'm sure there is still money to come in from the Exercisathon.

.I've started another fundraiser this week. I want people to guess how long it will take me to cover the 100 km in 4 weeks time. £2 per guess and a correct guess could win upto £200. I've added the usual tie break of, guess how many times my peanut bladder will have to be emptied during the run.


#fitness tip 9 Try something new. Whether that's a new distance or a new part of your training regime. You might well be surprised with the results



Diary of a long Distance Runner
Sunday 20th April 2014. 60minutes steady run
Tuesday 22nd April 2014 45 minutes fast pace
Wednesday 23rd April 2014 60 minutes x- country
Saturday 26th April 2014 75 minutes steady
Sunday 27th April 2014 115 minutes steady on the road, warm morning

Videos from this week
6.30am sun 27th April 2014
7.30am Sunday 27th April 2014


March and April 2014 Donations Roll of honour

Andrea Hoskins- work colleague at Sentinel
Ian Harrison - ex work colleague at Sentinel
Paul groom bridge- Raf Regt gunner, did Mds last year
Red Lester- Raf Regt gunner
Rebecca Smith- fellow student from London school sports massage
Several anonymous donators

Thank you thank you thank you





No comments:

Post a Comment