Sunday 13 October 2013

Tired tired tired






What a difference a week makes. Last weekend glorious sunshine, running well. This weekend, torrential rain and one upset runner, having not run for 5 days.
Rest is so so important, I must drill in my head that I can't keep going regardless.
I was running well at the start of the week, weather was good and then I had trouble sleeping for two nights, was feeling tired, weather turned a bit and mornings are darker, my mojo wasn't there. Maybe just maybe, the rest has done me good, although I don't feel rested.
Never mind- onwards and upwards or forwards as the case may be.
Lovely autumnal morning in lowestoft

It's mornings like the above, which make running worth while.
This is my meal today, getting some energy back.
Quorn sausages, tomato pasta bake and stir fried Mediterranean vegetables.
What an unlikely combination, I hear you say!!! For those of you that know me, will know its not so much the taste, but the calorie intake ,I crave.








Yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!
Diary of a long distance runner ......:-(
7th October 2013 - 4.5 miles , good pace run , lovely morning, great sunrise on Lowestoft seafront
8th October 2013 - early morning , 5 mile, road run, race pace, country lanes, cool, dry morning
8th October 2013 - late afternoon 3 mile, race pace, felt good.



Click and look at my sponsor

No comments:

Post a Comment